Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Beach, summer cinema and moore

My first trip to the beach yesterday, i don´t know why. I had lovely company, but it´s to hot, water is to cold, que´s to the icecream ( but brilliant ice boat, how past us way to seldom). later we went to a outdoor cinema (is @ Islands Brygge these days) were there were jam packed, quite good film but i had to leave in the middel of the film to get metro home, because i didn´t have any bicykel light´s. To night i am going to a barbeque, to morrow midweekbreak, thursday Culturebox ( dj from Berlin) friday to a old school rave party at the boat, saturday my half year birhday (is the 19 of july, but i wanted Svanhvit to join me and she is in Berlin until thursday.) Sunday is a big consert in Valby park (sort of a mini festival) I truly enjoy the summer, but miss some peopel and the icelandic swimming pool´s. Kisses

1 comment:

Bjorgvin said...

http://www.e-subversive.net/soundboards/littlebritain1/

little britain