Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Paris

I left my heart in Paris, what a beutyful city. You don´t need to go and see something, because there is someting to discover, like when you walk throw the garden in front of the Louvre and then when you slowly go throw the park then i could see Tour Eiffel and then a little later Arc De Triomphe, wouw. I was talking about this with my cousin and she has been living there for over ten years, and she told me that she gets blows away by the beuty of Paris. Don´t get me startet about the food, oh my god 3 coursers for lunch, it would be code red if i lived over there ;). But i have to get back soon, to see all the wonderfull peopel specially the twins, miss them so much. They are only ten month´s old but they have such a charecter. All my family is wonderful but they are somewere in the top.

I was listening to the news this morning, there was this servey, 50 % of the Danes dosn´t know a muslim, not a singel one. How can that be ??????????????+

No comments: