Tuesday, October 03, 2006

When you miss someone

I was talking to my friend that lives overseas, then i realised how much i miss her..........
It is almost like you get used "to the pain" . So when you finally get together or talk, everything get's stured up inside of you. If i take my self as an example, i am fine living in Denmark, but when i go on a holliday to iceland, all the amotions come up to the surface, and i am always missing someone or something. But J. reamember that i love you and i cant wait to see you in December :* Be a good girl at school and give my love to J. and the rest of the family and friends, you are my little monkey........

We have just started a new projekt ábout mental illness and artistic talent and maybe art as therapy, so excided , i have an exellent group

1 comment:

svanny23 said...

And we miss u a lot too...like the desert misses the rain!!