Monday, August 06, 2007

Canada day 3 and 4

Jelena, Ben and me went to Gay pride parade, it was so much fun, colurful outfits to say the least. They were handing out plastic beads, but then it was always the one in front that got some, Jelena encoraged me to ask, so a girl passed us and she had like 15 or 20, but she just pressed them and sayed no, Then this women hands me one, so i ended up a happy camper. Took care of Nemo with Ben and the dog jumped on a runner. Then Vietnamese dinner with Ben and Jonas followed by cartoon sunday (family guy) Then chill with Jelena

Jelena made us a nice brekfast a felt a little bad since it is their weddingday and all. Then i went with Jelena on Commercial Drive, where she work. There a so many nice shops and resturannts there reminds me of the vibe of Soho and Vesterbro. Got an amazing present for my niece that is joining us in october or november from her tummy residence. Going out for a wedding anniversery dinner for Jelena and Jonas, with Ben. I tell you all about it

Pictures soon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are the photos, where are the photos:)
Cant wait!
Puss och kram