Saturday, August 25, 2007

Good bye Canada i will miss you

We went back to Vancouver on the thursday, we got to sit next to eachother, that was great but we had a nazti driver, so when we got to Vancouver very tired and with to much stuff, Ben was so sweat to pick us up, Chinatown adventure and a consert with Au Revoir Simone and a club afterwords with Jelena, Jonas, Christa and Joe. It was amzing consert but rather boring aerobicks music at the club. My last day i went to Bowen island by my self, but all my friends went tro the naked beach, i have to go there next time. Jelena made beautiful food for us, it was a little weird, because i knew i was leaving. Friday i shoped the last presents and went to Jelenas work, i was quite strong, but as i was carring my suitcases out and saying good bye to Nemo i started to cry. In the airplane the tairs kept on floating down, in my pillow and i was a big mess, i was sitting next to Penny that had it the same way, now in Heathrow on my way to Copenhagen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was so nice to read about your journey. I started from the top and read backwards. I'm working on the film and it's late... you are my inspiration.