Monday, August 13, 2007

Canda saturday the 11 - thuesday the 14 of agust

Chilled saturday with Sushi Yama (my landmark) along with the crew Chlsea and Jonas, then we went to the happy bat videorental, they didnt have cold feaver, but we rented The Green Buthers (danish black comedy), Pink Flamengo (Diviane, and moore interesting people) then Ilsa the harem keeper of the oil sheiks(number two in the trologi of a owful woman)

Sunday was started off by a greasy brekfast, that taste so bad, but there was way to long que at the nice breakfast places, The Ben, Jelena and me hooked up with Dianne (still Jelenas sister :) and saw some of the grand masters at the Vancouver art Gallery, my favoritte is the Dali. Then it was a lot of cool contemperary art, that inwolves some cool ideas, bats and other animals there was son swign about that it wasent allowed to take pictures, so i did, was careful not to use the flash, but then a security guide told me it wasent allowed, i had to stop. Then Ben, Jelena and me took Nemo to Trout Lake, were he could swim and play with other dogs. In the night we went to Snap Gallery (my favoritte so far in Van.) Cool art, dj's, cool music and visuals, i loved this venue. They had a fondraiser for a giant metalic, rideable spider, some students buildet, and they want to transport it to Burning Man, but the spider is due to preform in New York at the David Letterman show.0

it just antother manic monday, no it was quite chilled actually. Had a late breakfast with Jelena, then off to the preeschool, it was interesting to see that children are the same all over the world, social status, race and culture, i realize that i have only tried this around my profession in three country's now. But the methods are diffrent. I had a talk about that with a Jelena, and it seeems like there are very diffrent paths around peadagogik here then home in Dk and Is. Went with Jelena and Nemo (the black lab) to visit Ben at work, they make props for tv and movies and he was making a metalick hammer that is light as an fether.
Jelena had to go to work but me and Nemo got som park acktion and a long walk.

Thuesday is gonna be a chill day, maybe a little adventure in China Town, but i leave for Calgary at 6:40 pm with my first time trip in a Greyhound Bus, i will end up in Calgary 11:15 wedensday, were my aunt is picking me up and we go straight for lunch, I am looking forward to see my realatives for the first time.

The tax is kind of strange here, they have gst and pst that is around 6% and 7%, so then when you get something from a store and it cost 20$ then i stood there ready with a 20$ note, but it will be around 23 $,the reason is that the goverment is changing it all the time, so i quess it is better to count it afterworlds, goot hing that i wasent buying my ipod there.

The smell is to much now, i've had it with this garbage strike, since ive got here, and this beautiful green city is rather dirty.

No comments: