Monday, September 04, 2006

Woderful life (tune by Black, not my life)

I was listening to that song wile i landet in the grey Denmark, coming from the sunny Iceland. I miss the country and all that it contend of people, swimmingpools etc) I know i am lucky to live in two country's with lot of friends and family, and i have friend in sevral county's. Why can one just don't be happy were you are in the moment instead of missing all that you don't have right here right now ??????????? Maybe some of us can ?

Today it is a typical monday, both my bicykels had a flat tire, i couldnt get a taxi, so i came to lait to a dentist appointment, were i got a root canal, then my dentist said that i was lucky because i wouldnt feel a thing because the nerve under the tooth were dead.
So lucky ;)

No comments: