Thursday, February 23, 2006

evrything and nothing

I forgot to tell you that Agla and me went to the most fantastic consert in cph jazzhouse 14 of feb. Her name is Eivoer Palsdottir and is from Faroe island. She has the most amazing voice, the body reacts physikally and emotionaly when she sings. She really loves to sing in sweedish according to her it feels like eating chokolate and dance (N.B. At the same time).

I am thinking to take a extra job, but it is evry saturday with a over night stay, she sounds sweet and the boy is 16 months.. But i will talk with her this week.

Now i am so happy because i went on the most fantastisk D.M. consert, all my favoritte tunes got played and they had the coolest stage performance with space accerise, evrything was so "gennemført"And being there with some of my dearest friends singing along and having more then 40000 people, many of them with a big fat smile on their face.

I am moving on weddensday. JJJJJJJJJJIIIIIIIIIIIIIBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBY
so lot of practikal work + school so i will be quite busy, no social life for some time. But i will survife(hey hey). I was out both friday and sunday, and we had so much fun both nights. I feel that i dont need to go out for a long time, because i can live on this cold february weekend.
But it isn`t a heatwave in denmark like it is in iceland.
love & kisses

No comments: