Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Welcome to my blog universe....i'll do my best...



Hi to all my friends and family and those how stumble over my site.
Sitting in the cold Copenhagen, dreaming of Berlin that is just as cold but much cooler. I will share my life with you and thought, the silly ones and also some of the more profound things.
There is so wired being here watching TV seeing people burning the Danish flag, houses and more. This drawings might be the light that started the fire but that is so much other things that is going on now. In the media they focus on the negative things. I have been working in a kindergarten where 80% of the children have different ethnic origin then Danish, many of them Muslims, also some of my co-workers and I most say that they are open and happy people. And we have so much in common. I love to hear about their country and culture.
Bless

No comments: