Saturday, October 06, 2007

The Gym...

I have witnessed some dodgy things in the shower, some female actually brush their teeth in the shower, and then at the same time shaving the intimate area. Sometomes i close my eyes during the shower, so i can be spared with those visions.

Today i went to a spinning class, and the music was ok, and all over a good hour. But when i was going to blowdry my hair, á young girl (was using all the mirror , by standing upfront to it). She said that she was using the plug after a little while, and i said that i could use it in the meantime. And i took the plug out from the wall, before she was finished, then i said that worked out fine and smiled at her, and she totally ignored me.

There is a slite problem with my crus(lower leg)the muscel on the right leg is much wider then on the left side. What to do???????

No comments: