Sunday, May 27, 2007

Somethig or Nothing

Well i am sick of the cold whether here, i am cured for homesickness towards Iceland for many, many years. I love being here, my internship, swimming in the outdoor pool's, spending time with friends and family. The sky is so beautiful, so many positive things. Then i speak with Álfrún in Denmark and Jelena and Jonas in Canada, and they are having a meltdown of the heat. I am sick once again, just finished a pencinlin treatment. But was in a room with 8 little boy´s from the school, i am doing my internship in. But now i have to stop all those negative vibes. And remember my goalto enjoy and sees e the moment. With focus on enjoying my self at the moment. I think it will be a little easier when i am not sick anymore and
we get to a temperature that is 10 'c preferably moore

http://www.halauomanulani.org/about.htm

If ou have time check it out, a band formed of Anna Linda in 1972

No comments: